Employment Changes

Changed agencies since joining POAB Fund? No longer in law enforcement?

If so, please print out below Certification by Employing Agency form. If you left one agency and began employment with another, our office requires two (one from each agency). Please have them separately completed by your previous and current agency.

Forms should be notarized and returned to the following address to keep your service credit current.

You may submit this form by using the following methods:

  • Email: poabf@rfga.us
  • Fax: 770-412-1236
  • Mail: POAB Fund, P.O. Box 56, Griffin, GA 30224

The POAB Fund issues retirement benefits based on the years and months of creditable service. The Fund determines creditable service by the information provided on these Certification Forms. We must have one completed every time you begin and leave an eligible position. We always suggest obtaining these forms sooner rather than later.