Change My Personal Information (Name, Address or Beneficiary)

To make a name change, please contact our office by mail with a reference to current name on file and how it should now be listed.  If you have married or divorced, a copy of the marriage certificate or court order may be sent for your file.  A new certificate with the name change will be sent to you.  If beneficiary is also affected, the "Change of Beneficiary" form below may serve for both name change and beneficiary designation.  Please have any beneficiary changes notarized. 

For change of address either call our office (770) 228-8461 or print out the form below and mail to


P.O. Box 56 

Griffin, GA 30224.

To change your beneficiary, print out the "Change of Beneficiary" form below, have notarized as it is a legal document, and return to the above address.